Friday, November 4, 2011

Afternoon at Versailles - 6x6

The opening last night was wonderful! Thanks to all of you who came out for it.  This was my first show where I was the only artist showing.  I think I have to conclude that it was a little less fun that way, I guess I enjoy conversing with the other artists, and not being the only one people came to see (that's so much pressure for an introvert like me!).  But overall it was a good night. 
Although, I did have several people ask me "so you really paint a new painting every day?" yes I do. "do you also lie every day?" What? Why would I lie about that? 
Hello, my name is Sharon, I paint, that's my job, and I do my job every day. "Schocking" right? (oh yeah, and I heard a lot of puns about my name too) .  Ok maybe this opening was just as fun as the others. 

Oil on panel, 6x6 inches


No comments:

Post a Comment