Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Regroup!

It's my first day back to work after our trip, I can't believe we were hardly gone a week, it feels like so much longer! I saw 4 new states, both Dakotas, Nebraska, and Wyoming...lots of wheat, and corn, antelope, deer, barns, and cows. I'm looking through my photos, lots to paint! I'm excited.

Oil on Ampersand Gessobord, 6x6 inches
SOLD

Me and Zach in front of Mt. Rushmore...my eyes look tired and that's how I felt too :)


Zach being the 5th face of the mountain, he cracks me up.


4 comments:

  1. I like everything about this post.
    the impending wheat, corn, antelope, barn paintings, the adorable couple photo in front of Mount Rushmore, and Zach being the 5th head!
    oh yeah, AND the surf shop!
    LOVE that painting! SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, I just found your blog and your work is beautiful I love the rich saturated color and strong sure brushstrokes. I added you to my list, and I will be back:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, he fit into that mountain REALLY well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SO would have bought the surf shop painting! LOVE IT! Glad I found your art, am a new fan!

    ReplyDelete