Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Somehow Familiar - Landscape Oil Painting - 6x6

There's a certain part of my new neighborhood that really reminds me of the Dharma houses in Lost...I thinks it's because they're all painted in pastel colors or bright yellow. I feel like I should look out for polar bears when I walk through it.


Oil on Ampersand Gessobord, 6x6 inches -SOLD
To purchase this painting click here


The last few days of painting have been terribly frustrating. I was on a good streak for awhile, for five days in a row I loved everything I made. Now, nothing, everything looks horrible to me. Luckily I've learned that these things go in cycles, I just have to keep at it.


2 comments:

  1. you are so, so talented, and i never would have thought you went through days when you thought your work is horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peggy :) but it's true, I'm my very hardest critic :)

    ReplyDelete